Thursday, December 30, 2010

Need more New Year's Appetizer Ideas?

So, I have spent the past few days sharing some of my beloved New Year's Appetizers that I often serve guests (or sometimes just the hubby.)  However, there are so many more recipes out there I have yet to try. Today's post is a collage of pictures (hyperlinked to corresponding recipes) of some delicious looking New Year's Eve appropriate recipes from some of my favorite blogs.  Let me know what you think!  Happy Holidays and see you next year!

Caramelized Onion Tart




Asian Meatballs - sure to be a crowd pleaser

No party is complete without Queso Dip!

Delicious creme brulees for dessert!

1 comment:

  1. We make the meatballs for New Years! Except our sauce is made of grape jelly and chili sauce.. sounds weird, I know, but it's sooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete