Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Champagne cocktails for New Years

Every New Years Even Party needs some yummy cocktails.  Here are a few of my favorites as well as some links to other food blogs that have some yummy holiday cocktail recipes.  Happy Holidays!

The Traditional Bellini:
Simply pour a class of champagne and add 1 oz of peach schnapps.  You can also add a frozen peach to the glass for a festive finish.




Based off of that recipe is one of my favorites.  I don't have a name for it, but it is basically the same thing, just with raspberries. I usually use Chambord and freeze raspberries to add to the glass.



 This year, I crushed up a few raspberries and placed a few drops of the mixture into the bottom of the champagne glass before filling.  The liqueur caused the crushed raspberries to be suspended in the drink (its hard to see in the picture), but it was so pretty!


Finally, here are a few drink ideas from other blogs that I frequent!  Just click on the picture to be redirected to the blog and recipe.

Cranberry Lime Bellinis
(Virgin recipe also available)


Pepper Berry Cocktail
Adds a kick to your traditional fruity drink :)

Pomegranate Margarita Martini
For those guests who are not fans of champagne
Chocolate Martinis for dessert
(From my first blog post!)

Let me know what you are mixing this holiday season.  I am always looking for yummy cocktail ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment